Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello!!!!! Hello!!!!!!

HI!!!!! Does anyone remember me?!!!!! Well I am on my way back!!!!! Dial up is no fun and I finally just luckily got fast access in a box and I was able to install it?!!!!!  Wow!!!!  I have been checking out blog and having fun looking around at whateveryone has been up too!!!!!!  Moving is no fun either!!!! I found some of my supplies today!!!! Yaa!!!!!! And I can't wait to get started back up!!!!!!  No pics today but give me a little time and it is no telling what I may have to show!!!!! Hee hee!!!!! Everyone give me a hollar and tell us all what's up!!!!! 
 hugs carla

2 comments:

Sparky said...

OHHH yes I remember you...lol..silly lady, glad you are back, gosh you were missed..
blessings ms

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Carla! I so enjoy reading your blog!!!
We've had a rough start with the greenhouse!
The school year is almost over, yay!
Now I am back to sewing and sculpting!
Hugs,
Holly