Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hope For The New Year and A Blue Moon Tonight!!!!!!!


Today is the last day of 2009 and I am not sad to see it go!!!!! Not at all!!!! I am full of HOPE and HOPEFUL all will get better with the coming of a NEW YEAR!!!!!!  I plan to let my SPIRIT SOAR this year!!!!!  Hope everyone will join in and be as hopeful as you possibly can!!!  You can find more hope here!!!!!!!  http://sewdollswhosnext.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-year-of-hope.html  Madame Samm is always having fun on her blog!!!!! She makes wonderful sweet dolls and you will love them!!!!! Madame Samm is also hosting a give a way!!!!!  I would love to win her give a way doll named HOPE!!!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! KEEP THE HOPE GOING!!!!!! HUGS TO ALL!!!!!! CARLA

3 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

2010 is going to be an awesome year. Happy New Year!!

Sparky said...

I know that 2010 is starting off so well..you are in it Carla.
blessings madame samm

Unknown said...

Happy New year to you! 2010 is going to be an awesome year. So here is to many many new and wonderful dolls.

Thanks for visiting my blog!!