Saturday, April 5, 2014

March New FO!!!!


Hi Everyone!!!!! Been a busy month and it is already April!!!! I know I am going to turn around and it will be Christmas!!!! I just know it!!!!  Do the years seem like they keep going faster!!!! Or is that old age?!!!!  I wish it would slow down!!!!! I am spinning!!!!!  But some fun along the way!!!!!  Well I am good at starting things!!!!!!  In March I started on a Crazy Quilt Block!!!!! I did the March block in two different Christmas Quilt Alongs!!!!!  I did make two more scarves I haven't taken picures of yet!!!!!  They are so easy and take so little time!!!!  Still only got two done!!!!  I will share pictures here and all the links are in my sidebars!!!!!  All of the Buttons I have on my side bars are to blogs where there is always some fun going on!!!!!  Believe Me!!!!!  Go look!!!!!! You will be glad you did!!!!!!!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and hugs to all!!!!!!!




                                                                      Photobucket

8 comments:

Carol Swift said...

So ambitious to working on Christmas! Very cute!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I need to get busy. My DH just said today that its almost Christmas....giggle. I have a quilt I've been going to quilt for the last two Christmas

Barbara said...

Such fun designs!

Cheryl said...

Very cute, love the Christmas trees

barbara woods said...

Love your tree

Heidi said...

Those trees are looking great!!

beth said...

yes. you're a busy girl! And time DOES have a way to SPEEDING by.

Jessieh Watson said...

The is an amazing and inspirational article. Thanks so much for sharing. Go Keyboard Download