Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bebe Babies and Sewjo Saturday!!!!





                                   

                                                                     Hi!!!!  See the tiny little bunny!!!! Isn't she adorable!!!!!   Do you know Casie of Bebe Babies!!!!  She makes the most adorable dolls!!!!  This I believe is her smallest size!!!!  Two inches counting the ears!!!!! She would be cute as a pin or on a headband or a cute little Easter wreath, which is probably where mine will be in her little egg!!!!  Casie makes dolls of different sizes and all price ranges!!!!  All of them more than worth the prices she charges!!!! Making babies this small is really a lot of work!!!!  Some are made safely for children to love!!!!  Casie has started a fan club where she will have fun give aways and specials for members!!! Too fun or what!!!!  Go here to join!!!!  Bebe Babies Fan Club!!!!!  Here for Casie's Etsy Store!!!!  Casie's Babies!!!!!  Join in on the fun!!!!!!

This little project!!!! Did I say little!!!!  Well,  it is not that little, it is a nice size!!!!  This is my Triangle Quilt Along quilt so far!!!!! Go visit Paula at Sassy Quilter!!!!  There are so many beautiful quilts to see here!!!!  Beautiful!!!!  Wonderful fabrics and designs!!!!  Sassy Quilter!!!!  I have been running behind on creating this week!!!!  But wanted to share my Sewjo Saturday with you!!!!!  Go visit Kim Go Go Kim!!!! Sewjo Saturday!!!!  Before I go I have to tell you about one more fun place to visit!!!!  Hudsons Holidays!!!!  If you love kittens!!!! You just have to check it out!!!!  But she has a wonderfully fun blog!!!! It is not only for Holidays!!!! She has everything!!!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!!!  Hugs to All
                                                            Photobucket

6 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful triangles.

Go-Go Kim said...

That is a tiny bunny! and your triangles are beautiful! Thank you so much for linking up to SEWjo Saturday!

Lisa said...

I love bunnies! Your triangles are great! Happy Easter!

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Your triangles look great, love the colors!

Carol Swift said...

Oh, goodness, that is such a tiny bunny! Love the colors in your triangle quilt. :O)

Valspierssews said...

Very cute bunny. I can understand the trouble with small now I have started designing doll clothes. I love the triangle quilt. I have been a bit frustrated this week end trying to keep my fingers still on my right hand. It is so slow to heal. I really need to type, cut and sew and use the drawing program. Instead I am drawing a bit with my left hand, reading a lot and flicking through Pinterest. You sound busy. Love your blog.
Valspierssews