Thursday, August 6, 2009


This is Jager in his deep water boots!!! He is so adorable and lovable!!! Here he is wanting to go out and play with dirt diggers and see if there are any mud puddles he can jump in!!!!!! And he will jump in them!!!!











This is a little frog!!!!! Not!!!! It is Jager again!!!! This is while he was putting his boots on and I just could not help myself when I took this pic!!!!!
This is the beginning of the two little dollies below!!!!! Can you tell the poor little one had been a cooking experiment?!!!!! HA!!!!! I never invite any one over for dinner for a reason!!!!!

3 comments:

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

That Jager is such a cutie-pie! Luv the b** shot! LOL
Mary Jo

Kim said...

Hi Carla, I get tired just looking at that energetic little boy : ) How cute though. Hurry up grandma, I have swap mucking to do! Love seeing your dolls on site. The brown eyed girls eyes just sparkle. You know, I don't know that I could put a doll in the oven LOL. Kim

carla said...

Yes!!! He is very energetic and wonderful!!!!!
Thanks on my dolls!!!! I am sometimes suprised when I finish and I like them!!!!! I am always afraid something will go wrong!!!!! Thanks Kim!!! Hugs carla