Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lookie Here!!!!



Hi!!! Hope everyone is doing great and having some fun!!!!  I spoke too soon about Spring being Sprung!!!! We actually got snow on Saturday Night!!!!! What is up with that!!!!!  Now the temps are waaay back down!!!! Out like a lion!!!! Now I don't mind if I am wrong about this one!!!! If it goes up to 80 degrees tomorrow I will be SOOO Happy!!!! This little guy above is made by Kim Tufts of http://vanillabeanclothdolls.blogspot.com/  Kim has him on ebay at a really low starting price!!!! Go check him out!!!!  I love Kims Cloth Dolls and they are wonderfully made with love!!!!  hugs to all
Photobucket







3 comments:

Kim said...

Carla, I just saw Dobie on here LOL, thank you, you rock. You must be busy, hope you are keeping up with those little ones! When exactly do you start at the bakery?
Hugs,
Me

JKW said...

I am inviting you to my blog to accept the award The Versatile Blogger. I appreciate your creativity, your comments and thoughtfulness, and your amazing talent. Thank you for always being there. Blessings, Janet

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my header. Congratulations on focusing on doll making again. That must be a lot of fun.