Thursday, April 10, 2014

Triangle Quilt Along!!!!!!


                                 
Hi Everyone!!! This is an update on my Quilt for the Triangle Quilt Along!!!!! Sassy Quilter!!!!! Triangle Quilt Along   See how green the grass is getting!!!!!!!  Lovin it!!!!! It was 70 degrees today!!!!! And not one drop of rain!!!!!  It took me a long time to come up with a layout I liked for these triangles!!!!! I used fabrics I already had and I didn't have the Mod Pop colors many are using for this!!!!!  Sooooo I wanted a different layout!!!!! Now if I could quit sewing the wrong ends to the other wrong ends this might turn out pretty!!!!!!   In my dreams it works!!!!!! Ha!!!!!  I am behind on almost everything!!!!!  Correction!!!! I am behind on everything!!!!  Hope you are getting great weather and have a great day!!!!!!  hugs to all

                                                                Photobucket

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

I'm sure it's going to be beautiful! It's looking pretty good so far!

Carla said...

Great start : ) I've only made one triangle quilt but I'm wanting to make another. My grass is greening up too! Yay!

Margo said...

Hi Carla!
Calgary Quilting Momma has been emailing you!
Can you check your email? You've won a giveaway!
Margo