Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cozy Cabin!!!!! Quilt Doodle Designs!!!!


                                                                                                                                                  Hi Everyone!!!! Come and tell me what you are working on!!!!!  This is the second block in the Quilt Doodle Designs 2014 BOM!!!!  It is also a mystery quilt!!!!  Which for me is so fun!!!!!  I love a surprise!!!!  Oh!!!! My blocks will never really be exactly like the pattern I am working on....so any wonkiness is mine and not due to the design!!!!!  There is still time to get in on the fun!!!!!  Hop on Over!!!!!  http://quiltdoodledesigns.blogspot.com/

                                                 Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Hey! You're making this one, too. :D I'm watching a couple other folks work on it, and I'm drooling all the while. If I weren't too busy with my thesis and trying to get my DWR done in time for our anniversary, I'd be on this BOM so fast! (And I love all your exclamation points - very catching enthusiasm.)

Quilt Doodle Designs said...

I love your block, it's delightful! Can't wait to blog about the next one for everyone! It's almost March!