Saturday, March 1, 2014

Where did February go to?!!!!!




Hi Everyone!!!!!!  Feb was short wasn't it!!!!!  Maybe the snow...snow....and snow made it seem shorter!!!!  Well I did get a few things done!!!!!  I love it when I find time to work on something!!!!  Above is the second block in the Christmas Mystery Quilt at LoveLaughQuilt!!!!!  So much fun!!!!! It is mostly improv so even though it is wonky!!!! And it is Wonky!!!! It is ok!!!!!  Wow!!!!  My sister dropped by one day and said  Did you know your roof was lopsided!!!!  Why Yes!!!! Yes I did!!!!  I did it that way!!!!  She looked so confused but since I am the goofy one in the family she thought I was joking!!!! So I did explain!!!!  I really didn't do it on purpose but I am ok with it and it is growing on me!!!!  I am also a big fan of WhoVille!!!!  So not so far out!!!! Please go check out the NewFO over at CatPatches!!!!!  http://catpatches.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-newfo-challenge-linky-party.html





 I have had a busy Feb and I am so happy about it!!!!!  I crocheted a scarf...but really easy crocheted!!!  Had it done in under 2 hours and I will be glad to show and tell anyone who would like to make one!!!!  My little models strangely aren't right here for this photo!!!!  Now my other creations this month are shown in previous posts!!!! So I will just show the photos and you can go read more about them!!!!!





                                                                  Photobucket

10 comments:

Donna said...

You had a busy month! Love your projects especially the beautiful scarf. Happy quilting.

Pattilou said...

I love wonky houses! You've accomplished a lot during the month of February.

beth said...

Your house looks GREAT!

DeAnna said...

Love your Starts and Finishes. The scarf came out really nice and so did your wonky houses.

Barbara said...

I love your wonky house.

Harriett said...

Love your wonky Christmas house

Heirlooms For You said...

Carla, Hi, I am Carol I also am taking the beginner crazy quilt class with Kathy. I have to say your work is beautiful.
I became a follower and I hope you will also check out my blog. Looking forward to the fun to come over at Kathy's.

Brown Family said...

I like the wonky barn!

Lynette said...

Wonky is fun - and the tilty roof looks great in those trees. :D

Barb said...

Love your blocks!!!